Monday, April 14, 2008

First Time Blogger !!!

We're Do I start?

Do I start with the thing's that I love? The thing's that I've been through? The Thing's that I've experienced to help others, not to make the same mistakes?

Well maybe I should just start with a small introduction.

My name is Tashica known by everyone as "Shica" I'm 29 yrs young! I'm a mother of 2 Lovely kids a 6yr-old Little Diva Aaliyah and a 6 month-old Baby Boy Jordan He's a knockout with his matching Dimples. I'm married to a supportive Husband who I love dearly. (He's pretty handsome too!.)

I'm an Independent Designer I love to Create a Number of things! I'm sure that this Blog will turn out to be a Creative outlet blog along with My Life's Journey. It should prove to be very interesting!

Right Now I'm battling a bit of obesity do to a number of thing's Loss , depression, Post-partum stress, and I'm a stress eater. So that's a bad combination for me and I just woke up one day and looked at myself. And I decided that I can't live my life like this. I will not let my emotions get the best of me and control my life and my weight.

So now I'm on a mission to take back my body and my life!
I Just got Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam Maximum Results DVD's to help me out with My Journey.

So right now I Would Like To Thank Chalene for this wonderful workout.I've Only done 5 workouts and I have lost a total of 4lbs and 8" inches. THANK YOU Charlene Johnson !!!! I will Post Before and after Pictures when I'm to a happy weight!

No comments: